Thursday, August 21, 2014

Manitowoc Engagement Shoot | Stacie + Jimi

This weekend, I was rewarded with the joy of shooting in a new location more beautiful than I expected. I had the opportunity to photography Stacie and Jimi at Silver Creek Park in Manitowoc. The park provided the perfect backdrop for summer engagement pictures.







I was able to really spend time with Stacie and Jimi and get to know them, both as a couple and individuals. They're love is absolutely effortless, it just pours out of them. They laugh and kiss easily, they were relaxed, and so focused on the moment they were in. It was so touching to see how they look at each other with eyes full of love. They seem complete when they're with one another.



Stacie and Jimi, thank you for letting me capture these moments of your love. I can't wait to see you at your wedding!!



No comments:

Post a Comment