Sunday, July 13, 2014

Introductions | Welcome!

Hello readers!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read the first of many posts to come. My goal is to keep you entertained, provide insightful observations about the world around us, and introduce you to small portions of my life and craft.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kate McFadzen. On paper, it states that I am the owner and photographer at KLEM Studios. But paper can be vague and boring. I am a dreamer, a doer, and a creator. I spend my days making plans, jotting down ideas, and dreaming of what could be. I have a clear vision of where I want to go in my life, but I don't know the journey that will get me there. I am excited by the unknown adventure waiting around the corner. I take pleasure in the little things in life: like a peaceful evening up north at the cottage, or a warm cup of tea on a cool fall morning. I sometimes get caught up in the complexities of life, but I have truly amazing people around me that bring me back to where I need to be.

My fiancé, Tyler, is my rock. He keeps me locked in the present while dreaming right along beside me. When our story first began, I had no idea how wonderfully rewarding and consuming it would be. He always makes me smile and has shown me that even though singing mice haven't sewn my dresses, and pumpkins don't turn into carriages, fairy tales do exist. There is not a kinder, more giving, or loving person to have ever entered my life.

My parents are the reason I've become the woman that I am. From a young age, they instilled in me the appreciation of travel, good food and drink, and great company. They taught me that a strong work ethic coupled with integrity and understanding will lead you to great things. My mom and dad are my inspiration and my heroes.

This isn't the end, it's barely the beginning. I hope you'll stay tuned and stick along for the ride. 

Cheers,
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment