Monday, July 14, 2014

Stephanie and Dalton | Their Engagement Journey


When one of my best friends, Stephanie, told me Dalton had asked her to marry him, I shrieked with happiness. We had all been waiting for this day. Steph and Dalton have been together since high school, and we have all known they would be together forever. While I've only known them since college, they're love for each other has been obvious to me from the beginning. 


Steph and Dalton are completely compatible. You can tell they've grown together and have gone through thick and thin together. They are best friends and each other's biggest fan. They may be young in years, but their love is timeless. They laugh easily together. They make those around them laugh. I wish both of you endless happiness for the rest of your years. I love you both and I'm so honored to be a part of your special journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment